Spica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide on Flashing to JCE without errors. (Tagalog- English)

Go down

Guide on Flashing to JCE without errors. (Tagalog- English) Empty Guide on Flashing to JCE without errors. (Tagalog- English)

Post  dantehho Thu May 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Ok here's what you need to do to install EXXJCB, EXXJCD, EXXJCE and EXXJCF without those boot warnings and stuck installations.

First make sure you have installed the latest NPS inorder for you to detect the hardware, you can download it here:

Then download this Boot_and_Phone_from_JB4 and CSC JB3 files this is used so that you will not the the TRIANGLE Warning on bootup. I will explain further later. here are the files: AND

Now download the Odin 4.03 and New Spica.ops file this is used to flash spica from samsung-firmwares.com and also download the your desired firmware(I suggest I5700EXXJCE)

Then boot your phone using download mode, press camera, volume down and power.

Connect your phone to PC (Make sure you close any antivirus and NPS or NOKIA PC Suite)

Then open Odin, make sure that it is properly connected to your phone( yellow )

First flashing with odin:
ready niyo yun CSC Boot and Phone files na pinadownload ko kanina.
Put spica_jc3.ops on OPS
Put I570EXXJA1_CL132638_Bootloader on BOOT
Put I570EXXJB4_Phone on PHONE
Leave PDA BLANK
Put I570EOLBJB3-CSC-CL167487-OLB on CSC

Uncheck One Package di ito needed
CHECK Debug ONLY
UNDER Debug ONLY Check PDA FORMAT

Then flash.... wait for it finish until it reboots. Hindi pa ito magboboot hanggang sa loob ng OS ginawa lang ito para hindi niyo maranasan yun TRIANGLE error sa boot. after flashing disconnect niyo from USB and tanggalin niyo ang battery then put it back on using download method again.

Now Flashing to 2.1

Open Oden then press reset files make sure connected yun Phone malalaman niyo pag YELLOW yun nakalagay dun.

Put spica_jc3.ops on OPS
PUT I570XXJCE.tar on ONE PACKAGE

Check ONE PACKAGE
UNCHECK DEBUG

And FLASH. wait for it to boot. now you have 2.1 update 1 without the TRIANGLE problem.

dantehho

Back to top Go down