Spica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bathurst free online dating - I want to give u what u want

Go down

Bathurst free online dating  - I want to give u what u want Empty Bathurst free online dating - I want to give u what u want

Post  CentralC Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 am

Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating - Show me a good time My name is Janae POUNDS I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Victoria online dating Melbourne dating Victoria dating Port Macquarie free online dating singles in Sunshine Coast free online dating I HATE liars and cheaters os please don't bother if you are either one, if you are then you will only lie or cheat on me once and that will be it I won't stick around. Mainly just please be real, honest and except me for me. Want to know anymore just message me and I hope to hear from you. fun loving nympho looking for fun. I like those who tells the truth and be up front with it, I love music and going out to different places and hey it never hurtfs to learn new things in the bedroom too. Not looking for nothing long term. Just somebody to kick it with from time to time. and take care of me and i'll take care you like no other. Im very sexual and like to have a good time. grown men only please... I am ready to meet a guy who just wants an nsa type relationship. I am in a relationship, but we don't have sex (long story). I can't take it anymore, I just need some stress relief with a man who knows how to push all the right butfons and bring out the woman in me. Send me a ine and i will get back to u. There is one thing I can't stand is a man who's cheap. If you don't want to spend money on me thewn I'm the wrong girl for you. I want a man with a job or with some kind of income to not only support himself but, me! And if you have a problem giving women money, Do not contact me! I am looking for friendship and dating, if a real connection exists a more serious relationship or soulmate. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have later. I value honesty and expect the same in my friends. Thats all for now...

CentralC

Back to top Go down